Свяжитесь с нами по любому юридическому вопросу, и наша команда незамедлительно будет в вашем распоряжении.
Careers & Recruitments – Corporate Administrator
Monday, 28 January, 2019
P. Tsangaris & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator for their Limassol Office. The successful candidate should have the following:
- Relevant University Degree/Diploma studies
- Work experience with a corporate services provider for at least 3 years
- Good knowledge and ability to understand contents of legal/corporate material
- Good knowledge of Cyprus Registrar of Companies forms and procedures (registration of Companies, change of directors / shareholders, registration of pledge, preparation of corporate minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certiﬁcates, incumbency certiﬁcates, PoA, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English language
- Russian will be considered as an advantage
- Computer Literate (MS Office applications, word, excel, outlook etc.)
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Strong personality & managerial skills responsible, attentive to details, accurate, positive and supportive
- Understanding of confidentiality rules and non-disclosure policies
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Working with the Lawyers and the secretarial team, providing support to one another when necessary
- Undertake general corporate administration tasks
- Opening, closing and monitoring of bank accounts, including liaison with bankers
- Coordination with government authorities, including attendance, as required, at certain Government Departments
- Compliance & Due Diligence monitoring and filings
- Coordination with accountants and auditors for company audits
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, etc.) on a daily basis and deal with clients’ everyday needs and affairs in a professional manner.
subject to experience and qualifications.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with Cover Letter to email@example.com quoting the above job title. All applications will be viewed and kept in strict confidence. Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified.