Careers & recruitments – property / immigration lawyer
P. Tsangaris & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a Property / Immigration Lawyer for their Limassol Office. The successful candidate should have the following:
- University degree in Law
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge and ability to understand contents of property & immigration material (procedures, applications, legal framework)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English language
- Russian will be considered as an advantage
- Computer Literate (MS Office applications, word, excel, outlook etc.)
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Strong personality & managerial skills (managing and coordination of projects)
- Responsible, attentive to details, accurate, positive and supportive
- Understanding of confidentiality rules and non-disclosure policies.
- Legal assistance in property and/or immigration projects
- Preparing, executing, processing and/or reviewing legal documents (contracts, applications, etc.)
- Advising & supporting on legal matters related to property & immigration fields
- Being able to complete the assigned projects and revert within the assigned deadline
- Timely managing and coordinating of various routine tasks
- Meetings with clients
- Preparation, assistance and handling of naturalization, permanent residence and other similar applications.
Subject to experience and qualifications.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title. All applications will be viewed and kept in strict confidence. Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified.